We partner with local subject matter experts – many who are former IGNITE clients – to bring professional advisement right to your door. These experts provide guidance in wellness, legal, accounting, tax preparation, capital raising, hiring, and more.
In addition, many of our partners and mentors provide monthly office hours for you to stop by, ask questions, and get advice on demand. You can also schedule meetings with our experts at a time that meets your busy schedule. Rest assured, you will never be alone on your entrepreneurial journey.
- Josh Murphy, CPA, Murphy Group CPAS: Guidance and services in accounting and tax preparation
- Kevin Morgan, COO, Sordoni Construction: Guidance and services in operational excellence
- Patrick Keehan, Business Consultant, Small Business Development Center: Guidance and services in business planning and networking
Interested in becoming a mentor?
If you are an expert in any of the following areas and would like to help the future generation of business owners, we’d love to hear from you!
- Business assistance related to refining business plans, customer relations, or general consulting
- Legal assistance including general legal assistance, filing paperwork, record updates, and more
- Engineering assistance including CAD drawings, commercial assessment of products, review production plans, and more
- Accounting assistance to establish financial records, tax preparation, breakeven analysis, and more
- Marketing, communications, and design assistance including logo development, branding, website support, digital marketing, marketing campaigns, and more
- Workforce assistance with human resources, hiring advice, benefits, connecting to higher ed, internships, and more
- General guidance – we are open to suggestions and new ideas!
For more details, contact Brianna Florovito, IGNITE Program manager, at email@example.com.